Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Description: Medco Health Solutions, Inc. is at the momment seeking for Pharmacy Technician right now, this vacancy will be designated in Indiana. For complete informations about this vacancy opportunity kindly read the description below. Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of mill! ions of consumers. Weâre looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the âMost Admired Companiesâ in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
We are hiring for Dispensing Pharmacy Technicians to work on the dispensing floor. The schedule is full-time, Monday through Friday.
- Assisting pharmacists with prescription processing
- General Pharmacy Technician duties
- Other duties as assigned
- State Pharma! cy Technician License active and in good standing
- National Technician Certification preferred
- 1-2 years Pharmacy Technician experience required
- Excellent math, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Professional telephone skills
- Good attendance record
- Demonstrated ability to function on a team
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Ability to sit, stand and walk for long periods of time
- High School Diploma or equivalent
If you were eligible to this vacancy, please email us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to Medco Health Solutions, Inc..
Interested on this vacancy, just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website
This vacancy will be started on: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 05:58:01 GMT